Alaskalux Snug Cove 4 Ounce Soy CandleRegular price $13.00
It's Christmas Eve, and you sit in front of the fireplace with a hot cup of wassail and your favorite blanket. The fire is crackling as a fresh log is put on, and the warm smell of orange, clove, and cinnamon spice is simmering on the stove as your family gathers. The warm, cozy feeling of being home with family on a cold winter night fills the air.
Snug Cove's classic blend embodies the spirit of the holidays with its orange spice notes from the kitchen, the woodsy smell of spruce from the Alaskan forest, and the earthiness from the hearth.
This candle is infused with natural essential oils, including orange, cinnamon, clove, vetiver, and pine.
Top: Cinnamon, Ginger, Orange Peel
Middle: Clove, Cypress
Base: Spruce, Fir
100% all-natural soy wax
Lead and zinc free cotton and paper wicks
- Fragrance is free of carcinogens, phthalates, and other concerning chemicals found on California’s Prop 65 list
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Candles are hand-poured into a matte gold tapered metal tin with a lid
Caution: Failure to follow instructions could result in fire hazard, injury, or smoke damage.
Trim the wick to ¼ inch before each use.
Wicks that are too short will burn too slowly. Wicks that are too long will have a larger unsafe flame, create smoke, and will burn too quickly. If your wick has a mushroom effect on the tip, it is time to trim the wick after it is safely blown out and cooled.
Always burn candles within line of sight.
Always burn your candle where you can see it. If you are leaving the room, even briefly, extinguish your candle and make sure the wick ember is no longer glowing. Do not burn your candle unless you are awake.
Keep burning candles or cooling candles out of reach of children and pets.
Burn and cool candles on a stable, heat resistant surface where it can not be knocked over or disturbed.
Burn candles no longer than 4 hours.
Only burn candles for up to four hours, depending on your candle size, in order to prevent overheating, large flames and smoke.
Keep burning candles away from flammable objects and out of drafty areas.
Burn your candle a safe distance away from flammable objects such as drapes, bedding, paper, etc. in order to prevent a fire. Burn your candle away from drafty areas, vents, or air currents in order to prevent uneven burning, overheating, wax spillage, and fire hazards.
Do not burn your candle wax all the way down.
Stop burning your candle when there is ¼ - ½ inch of wax left for safety.
Extinguish the candle flame if it is flickering, smoking, or becomes too big.
If the flame is flickering or “dancing,” smoking, or is too big, immediately extinguish the flame. Your candle wick is too long and needs to be trimmed in ¼ inch after the candle is completely cooled and is safe to trim.
Keep wax free of debris at all times.
Matches, wick trimmings, or other flammable materials need to be kept out of the candle wax at all times.
Never move or touch a burning or cooling candle.
In order to prevent a fire hazard or injury, never move or or touch a burning or cooling candle that is still liquid. The container may be hot.
Extinguish the candle with a snuffer, never water.
Water can cause hot wax to splatter, so always use a snuffer to safely put our your candles.
Burn candles in a well-ventilated area.
Do not burn multiple candles in a small area where the air exchange is limited.
Keep candles 3 inches apart.
Burning candles should be three inches apart from each other.
Do not ingest.
Candles and their contents are not safe to consume. Contact poison control immediately if needed.